BBC Bitesize have released new content for their Fact or Fake strand this week, including a fake news glossary, new animation highlighting tell-tale signs of fake accounts and fresh faces to take on the Fact or Fake quiz.
New content highlights on the website include:
1) Have a go at the quiz – can you spot the facts from the fakes?
2) Help teenagers spot misinformation and fake news with this handy tip on how to perform a reverse image search
3) Tips on how to think like a journalist
4) Tips on how to check a video is real
5) Help teenagers spot misinformation & fake news and encourage critical literacy, right from the off