The IATUL Special Interest Group for Information Literacy (SIG IL) invites you to its webinar series.
- Academic Identity Management – 17th May 2018
- How can I teach information literacy classes? I’m a librarian, not a teacher – 1st June 2018
- “Lost in Antarctica” – a game-based approach on teaching information literacy – 26th July 2018
- Library as partner in Curriculum Design at La Trobe University – 2nd October 2018
- Case study of an information literacy integration journey at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology- 18th October 2018
- User centred online learning design experiences at University of Auckland – usability testing and design thinking – 16th November 2018
The IATUL Special Interest Group for Information Literacy (https://www.iatul.org/services/special-interest-groups/sig-il) promotes collaboration and sharing of best practices among IATUL members in the area of information literacy. In accordance with IATUL’s organizational profile the focus of the special interest group is on information literacy methods, theory and practices specific to higher education.
The webinar series is open to everyone who is interested in information literacy in an academic environment. More details and registration here:https://bit.ly/2EY7rAr