As mentioned in our previous post about the CILIP Conference, you will be able to visit the IL Group stand (number 5 in the SIG area) and be filmed giving your top IL teaching tip. All entrants will be entered into a prize draw for a iPad mini.
- To enter, visit the CILIP Information Literacy Group (ILG) Stand during the CILIP Conference (2 – 3 July 2015) and record a brief video with your top information literacy teaching tip.
- Entrants will be entered into a prize draw to win an iPad mini.
- By entering the competition you are consenting to have your name and a video of yourself publicly displayed on this website and on CILIP ILG’s social media channels without prior consent.
- The winner will be notified by email by 17 July 2015 and will be publicly announced via CILIP ILG’s social media channels and website.
- CILIP ILG committee members are not eligible to enter the competition
If you don’t want to be filmed, that’s fine! Please do still stop by to say hello and pick up some of our freebies!