JCS Online Resources has issued a call for lightning talk proposals for its forthcoming conference on “Digital Literacy in Schools: Building Capabilities”, which will take place in Birmingham on November 29th-30th, 2019.
The organisation welcomes submissions from representatives from any sector or organisation with knowledge, expertise, advice, guidance on any aspect of the theme.
The Lightning Talk sessions will last 40 minutes, to include at least 15 minutes for discussion.
- Your proposal should be no longer than 300 words and clearly reflect the planned talk
- Include a clear title with name and role of each presenter
- Each presenter will be expected to register as a delegate and will be eligible for the early-bird rate
- Even if your submission meets the criteria, it does not guarantee acceptance
- All talks will be made available online following the conference on the JCS website
How to submit your proposal
Please send your proposal to email@example.com with the subject line: JCS2019 Lightning Talk Proposal.
Your proposal should be submitted no later than Sunday 14 April 2019.
For members of CILIP, attendance at this conference can be added to your portfolio of Continuous Professional Development activities.