Tickets are now available for the CILIP Information Literacy Group’s forthcoming online event: Game-based Learning for Information Literacy Teaching (full event details and standard booking information).
The Information Literacy Group is offering four bursary places for this event, which will take place on Monday, February 21st, 10am-1pm:
- Two for ILG members
- Two for BAME CILIP members.
Any BAME professional, at whatever stage of their career, can apply for one of these places. We are particularly interested in hearing from people who have never been to an ILG event before, and who wouldn’t ordinarily be able to attend.
To submit your application, please write no more than 500 words, including the following information:
- Contact details
- Career stage ( e.g. student, para-professional, new professional, professional, senior management
Your application should also:
- Reflect on what you think will be the specific benefits/knowledge that you hope to gain from attending the event
- Explain why you need funding and/or your institution cannot pay for you to attend the event
- Let us know if you have attended CILIP or ILG events previously.
Please note that, as part of the funding conditions, you will need to promote the sponsorship of the CILIP Information Literacy Group and produce a report for the group within two months of the event. This will be published on the Information Literacy Group blog.
Please send your application to email@example.com with the title “ILG member Bursary Application” or “BAME Bursary Application”, depending on your submission, by Thursday, February 10th, 2022.
Padma Inala and Kat Halliday (ILG Training Officers)