LILAC 2022 will be taking place at Manchester Metropolitan University, Monday 11th April to Wednesday 13th April 2022. We’re really looking forward to finally being able to deliver the conference we didn’t get to hold in 2020! Whilst the committee enjoyed meeting some of you virtually at FestivIL in the summer, we are so excited to see everyone again in person for what we think is shaping up to be a great conference programme.
As ever, we’ve received some excellent presentation submissions and the team are beavering away to finalise the programme, which we hope to be able to share with you soon. We’re really excited to be welcoming keynotes from Emily Drabinski, Marilyn Clarke and our panel of students studying Library and Information Management at our host institution, Manchester Metropolitan University. And we will finally be able to welcome our 2020 bursary and student winners to LILAC.
Costs to attend LILAC are (all include VAT):
- CILIP Individual Member Rate: Full Conference (including networking and conference dinner) – £395
- Speaker & Early Bird Rate: Full conference (including networking and conference dinner, until Friday 11th February 2022) – £415
- Non Member Rate: Full Conference (including networking and conference dinner) – £465
- CILIP Individual Member Rate: Day Delegate – £185
- Speaker & Early Bird Rate (until Friday 11th February 2022): Day Delegate – £195
- Non Member Rate: Day Delegate – £215
- Networking Evening – £40
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely. We are working with our venues to ensure that suitable safety measures are in place and are adhering to the current health authority guidance.
We can’t wait to see you all in Manchester!
Chair of the LILAC Committee